I said that I would vote for whichever candidate won the GOP nomination. As of this writing, it appears to be Romney. Truthfully, I believe that Mitt has the skills and organization to defeat Obama and stop his fundamental transformation of America. We all know what four more years of increased socialistic...
My opinion How do we tell/ America is in a bad situation; our politics have come out into the open; and it looks evil! The Obama administration seems to have approved of the disparaging of conservative women in politics. Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, conservative women in politics and most recently Anne Romney! Yet Mister Obama waited to come out against it! He started speaking out against this practice! What took him so long?! Mr Obama seems to have been approving of this! America is getting sick and tired of this attitude. I think what America needs now is the other side of Politics; that’s right a Conservative point of view. We already have FOX news “Fair and Balanced”, now we need a right side. A real right wing of information
With President Barack Obama's officially starting his campaign this Saturday, many are wondering whether the GOP front-runner and former Massachusetts governor, Mitt Romney, has a real chance at winning the general election. But I know a way he could pull it off, and my wife, Gena, even dreamed about it.
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago