Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
Getting this message out to America is hard because the democrat party is controlled by the new world order and people like george soros control the media from telling us the truth. Anyone who tries to really get this message out will be targeted by the big communist media machine. But we must try anyway because we must surviive.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- WaPo: Four Pinocchios for Dems’ Koch habit Ed Morrissey 58 minutes ago
- Russia: We may move into eastern Ukraine to protect ethnic Russians there too Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Has DoJ blocked a corruption probe into Reid, Lee? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- House Dems whipping against ObamaCare fix Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago