No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
Anyone still fantasizing about about an obozo win tommorrow needs to answer this question. What is it that you like about DOUBLE THE PRICE OF GAS???
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 21 minutes ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- New Economist/YouGov poll shows Hobby Lobby impact on Supreme Court approval Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Liberal columnist calls out the ‘secret war on black Republicans’ Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Immigration advocates mad that feds might let young illegals choose deportation voluntarily Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Kurds seize two oil fields, pull out of Iraqi government Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago