No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
Anyone still fantasizing about about an obozo win tommorrow needs to answer this question. What is it that you like about DOUBLE THE PRICE OF GAS???
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago