No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
Anyone still fantasizing about about an obozo win tommorrow needs to answer this question. What is it that you like about DOUBLE THE PRICE OF GAS???
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago