No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
Anyone still fantasizing about about an obozo win tommorrow needs to answer this question. What is it that you like about DOUBLE THE PRICE OF GAS???
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 38 minutes ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Polls show Israel in lockstep with Netanyahu on Gaza war Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Constitutional law professor on separation of powers: “Stop hatin’ all the time” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: A huge executive amnesty for illegals would be a big mistake, says … Ed Schultz? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago