The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
I'm too old to be blinded by fear. Have you been to Detroit? By the way,sir, I work in an office where eighty five percent are African American or Hispanic, including management. I live your "rainbow". You still haven't answered my question. Major cities that are "making a comeback" are full of the problems I mention. Are they better for it? Does a high rate of single parenthood make a city better? How does an abortion improve my world (by the way, I'm pro-choice)? Our education system in Atlanta is in shambles.
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 38 minutes ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Rebound: Q2 GDP hits 4% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago