The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
I'm too old to be blinded by fear. Have you been to Detroit? By the way,sir, I work in an office where eighty five percent are African American or Hispanic, including management. I live your "rainbow". You still haven't answered my question. Major cities that are "making a comeback" are full of the problems I mention. Are they better for it? Does a high rate of single parenthood make a city better? How does an abortion improve my world (by the way, I'm pro-choice)? Our education system in Atlanta is in shambles.
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 43 minutes ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dem donors demand discount for Obama dinners? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 3 hours ago