The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
I'm too old to be blinded by fear. Have you been to Detroit? By the way,sir, I work in an office where eighty five percent are African American or Hispanic, including management. I live your "rainbow". You still haven't answered my question. Major cities that are "making a comeback" are full of the problems I mention. Are they better for it? Does a high rate of single parenthood make a city better? How does an abortion improve my world (by the way, I'm pro-choice)? Our education system in Atlanta is in shambles.
- Gallup poll shows Tea Party supporters the most motivated to vote Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- Red line? ISIS used chemical weapons against Iraqi army Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 4 hours ago