In response to:
Ironically this will be held less against her than Chappaquiddick was held against the 'Lion of the Senate' when he lost to James Earl Carter in the 1980 Dem primary. Even if it does cost her a shot at the big seat and she gets some version of a public slapdown it came after the boss got re-elected so it''s only collateral damage to the Dems.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 13 hours ago