In response to:
Ironically this will be held less against her than Chappaquiddick was held against the 'Lion of the Senate' when he lost to James Earl Carter in the 1980 Dem primary. Even if it does cost her a shot at the big seat and she gets some version of a public slapdown it came after the boss got re-elected so it''s only collateral damage to the Dems.
- A Christian conundrum in conservative rhetoric? Ed Morrissey 17 mins ago
- Sanitizing terror: Has the press distorted Islamic radical’s crusade against gay men? Noah Rothman 56 mins ago
- Family friend tells WaPo: Yes, Darren Wilson did suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Let’s play ‘What if a GOP’er Said It’ with Harry Reid’s racially insensitive jokes Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago