So, what do you think happened last night? What does it mean for Christianity, for Israel, the Middle East and the world at large? For the United States of America, for your family, your kids and for your grandkids? How significant was it in terms of economics, and electoral politics? Do you think we've crossed some kind of tipping point of some kind, with half of America dependent upon the federal government and the other half paying for it? How do you persuade those who don't pay taxes to embrace tax cuts? What does it mean for the future of the...
America is lost. We have become a Socialist country full of whiners, wimps, and welfare consumers. Effort and accomplishment mean nothing. The American Dream is officially dead. That Obama won reelection is not surprising. That American sentiment that the past 4 years of jam down, bare knuckle partisan politics, apologetic foreign policy, and a fleckless approach to economic recovery was satisfactory is utterly amazing. That the blame for the economy is with Bush and not Obama is completely insane. No Republican incumbent would have been granted such a mulligan. The MSM let Obama take a pass on any accountability, including allowing the murder of our ambassador to Libya and the overrunning of our consulate by armed enemies of our...
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 44 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 15 hours ago