Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
The Republican Party has to realize that we have lost the Youth of America. The message of individual responsibility just ain’t selling to kids who have had everything handed to them. As a parent, it’s what we do; we have been indoctrinated with the “American Dream” to want a better future for our kids. And we don’t want them to kill themselves trying to get there. But since we can no longer make that future happen, the expectation of Youth is that something external will step in and fill the need: thus the nanny state government and the love of all things Obama by twenty-somethings. The American Dream is officially dead.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- ISIS has shocked America back to its senses Noah Rothman 8 mins ago
- Surprise coming in MA gubernatorial race? Ed Morrissey 48 mins ago
- America has no strategy, but ISIS does: Biological terrorism Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- More non-existent voter fraud tuns up in Virginia Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- AFP Defending the Dream Summit: Day 1 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago