Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
American individualism took a severe body blow yesterday. We still must realize that government hand outs cannot be expected and bipartisanship is as dead a concept as liberal accountability. When the liberals don’t get their way, the media will put the blame where they think it belongs, on whom they deem to be blocking their progress, ie, the Republican opposition. Logic will not otherwise apply. The liberals have us right where they want us, cornered in one house of the Congress – we can’t even count of the conservative arm of the Legislative branch to be any bulwark against this unrepentant liberal fascism. (Are you listening John Boehner and Chief Justice Stevens?) The Republican Party has to realize that we have lost the Youth of...
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago