As Obama stood next to the world's most recognized democracy icon, he mispronounced her name repeatedly. Ever gracious, Suu Kyi did not correct her American guest for calling her Aung YAN Suu Kyi multiple times during his statement to reporters after their meeting. Proper pronunciation for the Nobel laureate's name is Ahng Sahn Soo Chee. The meeting came after Obama met with Myanmar's reformist new President Thein Sein - a name he also botched. As the two addressed the media, Obama called his counterpart "President Sein," an awkward,...
Bidenitis? Anyways, has anyone bothered to count the actual number of days this loser has spent in the WH working? Full work days? Must need a GPS just to find the place. We're $80,000,000,000,000 Trillion in debt and he's in Burma Shave land? And you think this media fable dubbed the "fiscal cliff" is anything other than a diversion from a massive Recession and Stagflation around the corner? You wanted civil rights and equality? You got 'em. Good luck on your rapid decline and collapse - the end of the American Century has already started. Third world, here we done come!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago