Swing-state surveys from the triumvirate of CBS News, the New York Times and Quinnipiac have been polling Viagra for liberals all year. Their new release on the state of play in Florida, Ohio and Virginia is no exception. According to their final numbers, Obama leads by five in Ohio, by one in Florida and by two in Virginia. If this is the case, this election is over, and the president will easily cruise to re-election. But there are major, if not fatal, flaws with all three results. Ed Morrissey has done an excellent job running down the...
Seriously, when Romney is elected, somebody had better starting think about what to do with the Mainstream Media Organism. It's not a news reporting entity but a a hybrid branch of the Culture of Death, a witches brew of Leftism, Communism, and Multiculturalism. It's toxic, dangerous and should be addressed by all conservatives, before it destroys America and the West. The failure of the King of France to crush the rise of the Left, manifested by private and then public plays, saloon culture, and poisonous publications, resulted in the rise of the mob and nationalism. Let's save America from a similar fate.
- What’s the matter with Kansas? Ed Morrissey 57 mins ago
- Trouble in Paradise: NY Times won’t endorse Andrew Cuomo’s reelection bid Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media curiously silent on “Truthy” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Wednesday: Hot Air at the Fair! Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Feds put kibosh on self-driving cars, plane sharing Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago