Swing-state surveys from the triumvirate of CBS News, the New York Times and Quinnipiac have been polling Viagra for liberals all year. Their new release on the state of play in Florida, Ohio and Virginia is no exception. According to their final numbers, Obama leads by five in Ohio, by one in Florida and by two in Virginia. If this is the case, this election is over, and the president will easily cruise to re-election. But there are major, if not fatal, flaws with all three results. Ed Morrissey has done an excellent job running down the...
Seriously, when Romney is elected, somebody had better starting think about what to do with the Mainstream Media Organism. It's not a news reporting entity but a a hybrid branch of the Culture of Death, a witches brew of Leftism, Communism, and Multiculturalism. It's toxic, dangerous and should be addressed by all conservatives, before it destroys America and the West. The failure of the King of France to crush the rise of the Left, manifested by private and then public plays, saloon culture, and poisonous publications, resulted in the rise of the mob and nationalism. Let's save America from a similar fate.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago