March Madness tips off tonight, and to my knowledge, President Obama has yet to share his 2013 projections with an anxious nation. If our Commander-in-Chief doesn't release his picks before the play-in games begin -- let alone in an ESPN televised special, as in previous years -- it will be the first time in his presidency that he's missed the deadline. His respect for budgetary deadlines, by contrast, has been consistently elastic. Since 1921, every president has been required by law to submit his plan for funding the the federal government no later than the first Monday in February....
TeamGhetto Update: Bo Jiang, a Chinese National, was arrested by the FBI yesterday, with dozens of hard drives of stolen tech data from NASA and the JPL, headin' back to China. This is part of the BIGGEST espionage RING EVER uncovered in the U.S. This information is being used to weaponize space and allow our carriers to be tracked and sunk. Who was in-charge? An Obama hack named Charles Bolden, who has been running NASA into the ground; since he announced that the primary purpose of NASA was to build self-esteem with Muslims. You cannot make this stuff up. Now is the time to require a minimum I.Q. threshold test for Democratic nominees seeking office.
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 17 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 18 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 20 hours ago