March Madness tips off tonight, and to my knowledge, President Obama has yet to share his 2013 projections with an anxious nation. If our Commander-in-Chief doesn't release his picks before the play-in games begin -- let alone in an ESPN televised special, as in previous years -- it will be the first time in his presidency that he's missed the deadline. His respect for budgetary deadlines, by contrast, has been consistently elastic. Since 1921, every president has been required by law to submit his plan for funding the the federal government no later than the first Monday in February....
TeamGhetto Update: Bo Jiang, a Chinese National, was arrested by the FBI yesterday, with dozens of hard drives of stolen tech data from NASA and the JPL, headin' back to China. This is part of the BIGGEST espionage RING EVER uncovered in the U.S. This information is being used to weaponize space and allow our carriers to be tracked and sunk. Who was in-charge? An Obama hack named Charles Bolden, who has been running NASA into the ground; since he announced that the primary purpose of NASA was to build self-esteem with Muslims. You cannot make this stuff up. Now is the time to require a minimum I.Q. threshold test for Democratic nominees seeking office.
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 37 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 13 hours ago