Many keen political observers have noticed the complete lack of a serious jobs plan, let alone an open and honest discussion about ways his administration can spur economic growth, in the president’s second inaugural address. In many respects, this comes as no surprise: the president ran a maliciously negative and unserious campaign that sought to destroy his political opponent at all costs. And it worked. But with another recession possibly on the horizon, shouldn’t this issue have been substantively addressed at some point during his somewhat lengthy remarks? The Wall Street Journal’s Stephen Moore addressed this question in a...
Again, Obama's not interested in posterity. He's black. He's street. He's an accursed descendant of Ham. He's black. Again, he's black. Unless I watched a different speech, Obama's was an open declaration of WAR on Whites, white wealth and our Christian culture. Unless and until whites "get" this reality - and what it means - our wealth, culture and kids will be ghettoized and destroyed by these abmonations - a people without shame. Like Romney and Boehner, white versions of Stepin Fetchit; Republicans are clueless.
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 23 mins ago
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- U.S. had Assad’s cooperation during strikes on targets in Syria Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Open thread: War president to address nation after targeting ISIS, Khorasan in Syria Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Yemen’s capital under near total control of Shiite rebels following bloody offensive Noah Rothman 3 hours ago