Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
TeamGhetto Update: The Washington Times has a SUPERB editorial dismantling Chuck Hagel. And ominous portents of what this man plans to do - on behalf of Obama - to our nation's defenses. Be very afraid. Also, Toyota and Nissan have thrown in the towel on all electric vehicles. This leaves TeamGhetto and the Neo Pagan Cult Movement perplexed and disoriented. Great stuff to end another day in the "War Against White Wealth and Success".
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 49 minutes ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago