Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
TeamGhetto Update: The Washington Times has a SUPERB editorial dismantling Chuck Hagel. And ominous portents of what this man plans to do - on behalf of Obama - to our nation's defenses. Be very afraid. Also, Toyota and Nissan have thrown in the towel on all electric vehicles. This leaves TeamGhetto and the Neo Pagan Cult Movement perplexed and disoriented. Great stuff to end another day in the "War Against White Wealth and Success".
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 5 hours ago