Monday marked the deadline set in law for President Obama to submit a budget, but he missed it — making this the fourth time in his five years in office that he's failed to submit the blueprint on time. That makes his record equal to the three previous presidents combined, who spanned 20 years in office. This year, Mr. Obama blamed the late passage of his tax increase deal early last month....
TeamGhetto Update: The Washington Times has a SUPERB editorial dismantling Chuck Hagel. And ominous portents of what this man plans to do - on behalf of Obama - to our nation's defenses. Be very afraid. Also, Toyota and Nissan have thrown in the towel on all electric vehicles. This leaves TeamGhetto and the Neo Pagan Cult Movement perplexed and disoriented. Great stuff to end another day in the "War Against White Wealth and Success".
- Obama administration routs scourge of ISIS pink cookies in schools Jazz Shaw 7 mins ago
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago