In response to:
"it was a set up". Guess she didn't see the video of one of them setting the backpack down by the 8 year boy who was killed. This is after all a woman's response, how often do we hear a mom, or aunt say "Yep, my son or my nephew was a psycho, he put kittens in a garbage can and tossed in firecrackers, beat up smaller kids, stabbed a dog for no reason". Leave the woman be, she's grieving. As for "they liked the U.S.", well something caused them to change their minds. If the kid decides to go SBC we'll never know why, if we get him it'll probably turn out to be he hates us because we support Israel, or we invaded Iraq, or we don't do enough to help Muslim Chechins, or we're at war with Islam, or something like that. As it always is.
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 48 minutes ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul calls out MSNBC… on MSNBC Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ted Cruz meeting with House conservatives to try to block Boehner’s border crisis bill Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Liberal interventionists silent on ISIS’s medieval brutality Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- U.S. sends subtle shot at the United Nations over complicity in Gaza violence Noah Rothman 4 hours ago