In response to:
"it was a set up". Guess she didn't see the video of one of them setting the backpack down by the 8 year boy who was killed. This is after all a woman's response, how often do we hear a mom, or aunt say "Yep, my son or my nephew was a psycho, he put kittens in a garbage can and tossed in firecrackers, beat up smaller kids, stabbed a dog for no reason". Leave the woman be, she's grieving. As for "they liked the U.S.", well something caused them to change their minds. If the kid decides to go SBC we'll never know why, if we get him it'll probably turn out to be he hates us because we support Israel, or we invaded Iraq, or we don't do enough to help Muslim Chechins, or we're at war with Islam, or something like that. As it always is.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 4 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago