In response to:
"it was a set up". Guess she didn't see the video of one of them setting the backpack down by the 8 year boy who was killed. This is after all a woman's response, how often do we hear a mom, or aunt say "Yep, my son or my nephew was a psycho, he put kittens in a garbage can and tossed in firecrackers, beat up smaller kids, stabbed a dog for no reason". Leave the woman be, she's grieving. As for "they liked the U.S.", well something caused them to change their minds. If the kid decides to go SBC we'll never know why, if we get him it'll probably turn out to be he hates us because we support Israel, or we invaded Iraq, or we don't do enough to help Muslim Chechins, or we're at war with Islam, or something like that. As it always is.
- Josh Earnest: Ignore Obama’s military critics because they served under Bush Noah Rothman 41 mins ago
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago