In response to:
"it was a set up". Guess she didn't see the video of one of them setting the backpack down by the 8 year boy who was killed. This is after all a woman's response, how often do we hear a mom, or aunt say "Yep, my son or my nephew was a psycho, he put kittens in a garbage can and tossed in firecrackers, beat up smaller kids, stabbed a dog for no reason". Leave the woman be, she's grieving. As for "they liked the U.S.", well something caused them to change their minds. If the kid decides to go SBC we'll never know why, if we get him it'll probably turn out to be he hates us because we support Israel, or we invaded Iraq, or we don't do enough to help Muslim Chechins, or we're at war with Islam, or something like that. As it always is.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago