What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
Interesting you lump homosexuals (which includes lesbians; your mention is redundant) with non-whites. Homosexuality may not be a free choice, but homosexual copulation is. Sexual behavior is one of the most morally-sensitive elements of human life; it can range from supremely fulfilling to the worst kind of degradation, but there is no sexual activity that is does not fit somewhere in the moral spectrum. One's race is in no way equivalent. It is an intrinsic trait, not a behavior, and even it it were behavior, there's little to imagine how it could have moral charge to it the way sex does.
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 57 mins ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: “I suddenly remember how good the American people are …” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Jubilation: Israel and Syria trade fire as Islamists seize territory along tense border Noah Rothman 4 hours ago