Yes :-) Someone on one of the panels on Fox, I think, made that little point. What seems to have escaped mention over the past few years is Obama's, and the left's in general, willingness to blame Bush for the collapse of '08, which was primarily driven by a housing collapse that has its roots back in the '70s and was put on course in the mid '90s, with the CRA. Bush 43, at worst, merely continued the process he inherited.
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 30 mins ago
- Journalist quits Ferguson after denouncing the media’s behavior Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Ben Rhodes: We won’t necessarily limit our airstrikes against ISIS to Iraq Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CNN source: Darren Wilson didn’t suffer an eye socket fracture Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Israel takes out three top Hamas commanders after cease-fire violation Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Scarborough: Golfing after that statement on ISIS shows terrorists that Obama’s one cold bastard Allahpundit 3 hours ago