Yes :-) Someone on one of the panels on Fox, I think, made that little point. What seems to have escaped mention over the past few years is Obama's, and the left's in general, willingness to blame Bush for the collapse of '08, which was primarily driven by a housing collapse that has its roots back in the '70s and was put on course in the mid '90s, with the CRA. Bush 43, at worst, merely continued the process he inherited.
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago