Yes :-) Someone on one of the panels on Fox, I think, made that little point. What seems to have escaped mention over the past few years is Obama's, and the left's in general, willingness to blame Bush for the collapse of '08, which was primarily driven by a housing collapse that has its roots back in the '70s and was put on course in the mid '90s, with the CRA. Bush 43, at worst, merely continued the process he inherited.
- Report: Energy production on federal lands is still declining Erika Johnsen 29 minutes ago
- Maybe Democrats should be more worried about their own billionaire allies Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago