Perhaps it's no coincidence that today is also Blue Monday.
In the spirit of the day, here are some statistics worth noting. Since 1/20/09:
That's even with more than eight million Americans opting out of the labor force -- the lowest labor force participation rate since 1981.
Of course, the media continues to
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 7 hours ago