My new film, "2016 Obama's America," has been in theaters for a little over seven weeks and is no longer going unnoticed. Those who make their living reviewing films are coming out in droves on both sides of the opinion spectrum and those reviewers who find the film entertaining, educational and even inspiring are not only right but now once again in the minority. Ardent partisans who somehow missed their calling as spokespersons for liberal politicians and ended up as film reviewers instead, are wont to find any film that doesn't tow the liberal line to be lacking in content, intellectual...
In response to:
It used to be that when some kind of bash-fest turned up the Nazi card (save those cases where it is relevant), then you knew they'd hit bottom. The bottom card is still the same, but now we know which card is right before it: racism. You can bet that when that card turns up they're out of ammunition, and if they get frustrated enough, the Nazi card will turn up next. Either way, it's a concession of defeat.
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 58 mins ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- “Direct invasion”: Aid convoy enters Ukraine Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago