Sundance attendees in Utah were greeted by police and armed sheriffs in green jumpsuits that made a show of force outside the theater. They had to have their bags searched and were inspected with handheld metal detectors. After the movie was shown, two police officers stood at the front of the auditorium as the directors and the four abortionists featured...
What a wonderful thing it must be to exercise your right to be rid of this 'blob of tissue' so that you can enjoy life and not be bothered by this inconvenience! What an enlightened people we are to be able to offer up this most caring and compassionate form of women's healthcare. Just think... 50, 000,000 plus and 40 years of reasons to not allow people the same rights and privileges we 'chosen ones' have in the freedoms we hold so dear. Truth be told, this is the most discontent, ungrateful, thankless generation of depraved people to walk the earth. To allow the continuance of this barbarous act is proof enough... and for it to heralded form the highest of offices in this land and around the world is indicative of the Gomorrah man has..
Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival featured a documentary celebrating four "amazing" abortionists who evacuate wombs in the third trimester of pregnancy. The critics in attendance loved it. The Philadelphia Inquirer boasted it drew "two standing ovations -- one for the doctors."
- Video: Oh, it’s HBO! Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Issa releases scathing report on Lerner Ed Morrissey 44 minutes ago
- Obama: Health insurance isn’t expensive – just cancel cable and phones Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago