Now there are educational institutions that have huge endowments that could be used to lower tuition rates and make education more affordable but laws governing endowments often times do not permit their use for such simple things. But let's not get sidetracked that the real need is to have job growth and decent work opportunities... not more government intervention that props up a faulty ideology that encourages a false utopia that tax money will never be able keep up with... only the driven desire within a person who has the encouragement and support structure a family (mother and father) and from the local level...
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 12 hours ago