Now there are educational institutions that have huge endowments that could be used to lower tuition rates and make education more affordable but laws governing endowments often times do not permit their use for such simple things. But let's not get sidetracked that the real need is to have job growth and decent work opportunities... not more government intervention that props up a faulty ideology that encourages a false utopia that tax money will never be able keep up with... only the driven desire within a person who has the encouragement and support structure a family (mother and father) and from the local level...
In the name of shared sacrifice, it’s time to impose a tax on the $7 billion in box office receipts that Hollywood generates.
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The Marysville school shooting was politicized in about, oh… three minutes Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Hillarynomics: Businesses don’t create jobs Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 17 hours ago