Do any of you know about office "sensitivity training", say, for harassment? They jump to have a "training class" every time someone "crosses the line". My idea is to have him join the military, train for combat, learn the facts about how the Islamists are slaughtering innocent folks (especially Christians) in Africa and in Asia. Then, tell him he has to use Obama's rules of engagement. I know someone like him and I don't hesitate to cut him down to size. His apology seems as if it were written by someone else and he just signed his name at the bottom. I don't trust MSNBC to be sincere.
It's time for the rest of us to demand the same. Every time some despicable twit from the left makes an twisted venomous anti conservative comment or anti-military comment, we need to get behind a letter writing campaign to have their employment terminated. They have been doing the same thing for years; we have to stand up against them, fight fire with fire. The only thing they understand is confrontation. It's like fighting against the Islamists; they will only back down when they've been confronted by a more mighty force.

Figures Don't Lie: Democrats Do

Rhonda8 Wrote: May 23, 2012 9:26 PM
Reply to Robert 824....... Through the entire existence of the Democrat Party they have lied, over and over. If you want to read facts about the more disgusting lies and actually learn a thing or two, pick up a little paperback book, "American History In Black & White". Democrats have always been sleazy liars, it's for this reason I left the party after voting Democrat for 30 years. I'm so ashamed I didn't re-register earlier than I had.

Figures Don't Lie: Democrats Do

Rhonda8 Wrote: May 23, 2012 9:10 PM
The point is, the Americans who DO watch liberal media will believe every word because.... "If they say it on the news program, it MUST be true". The Americans who wont challenge the facts to find out if their statements are actually true are gullible. Those are the same folks who fell for Obama's Hope n Change rhetoric. They're lazy and assume too much. It's up to people like us to start conversations with our neighbors, people we meet while pumping gas or at the grocery store. I do, every day because I'm angry about the direction this lying _____ has taken our country.

A Book for Republicans

Rhonda8 Wrote: May 23, 2012 1:29 PM
The Right Stuff doesn't really seem to have "the right stuff". He comments on only the title of Sowell's column but never read it, typical of a liberal. This is why they are brain dead, they never bother to actually pick up anything and read. They make snide remarks and resort to name calling because they haven't anything between their ears. I speak from experience as I used to be like "right stuff" believing my side was righteous for being on the side of the "underdog" but actually, it's quite the opposite. I am "no longer a brain dead liberal" as Mamet says.

A Book for Republicans

Rhonda8 Wrote: May 23, 2012 1:21 PM
What a twit.

A Book for Republicans

Rhonda8 Wrote: May 23, 2012 1:20 PM
The Republicans aren't in favor of spending. Please go back and look at how many are actually voting for more spending. Even the Democrats wouldn't vote for Obama's proposals. The problem is the spending done when Democrats towed the line while they had control of both houses in Obama;s first two years. They cannot cut programs and spending if they cannot get enough cooperation from a good number of Democrats, especially in the Senate. The Dems use scare tactics to raise public opinion regarding "government needs to operate" but MANY of the government agencies need to GO AWAY. In order for the power to get back into the hands of the People, we have to eliminate federal agencies. State and local agencies should have power.

A Book for Republicans

Rhonda8 Wrote: May 23, 2012 1:12 PM
The reason why the Republicans aren't fighting back hard enough against the Left's assertion that taxing the rich is good for a society is because for decades the school systems and colleges have had control of impressionable minds. They've been able to sell the notion of "class warfare" to students; in other words, they've been able to mold them into believing "socialism" is good, "capitalism" is evil. Deprogramming is necessary for starters. Stop allowing the public schools and colleges from spreading their anti-America rhetoric. Factual history has been replaced with the same old socialist garbage. Unfortunately, all we can do now is remove our children from those schools and into private or home school, that is where we must start.
I sure hope people realize that getting rid of "bad teachers" will not solve the problems in education. We have extreme leftist college professor writing our children's textbooks. Get rid of the twisted anti-American, pro Socialist, multi-culti curriculum and then we can create better schools. They've stopped teaching math (calculators), writing, grammar, sentence structure, punctuation (computers) as well as life skills that would help them in the real world.

If You Can’t Beat The Truth, Silence It

Rhonda8 Wrote: May 18, 2012 6:38 AM
Wow, Judge Clements is out of control and very disrespectful I think he deserves a letter or two. I'm an atheist but I would NEVER say something like that to someone. That's despicable. Fact, the atheists claim the Christians/Jews cannot prove there's a God but..... atheists can't prove there isn't. I wonder why people like him are so hostile toward Christians but wouldn't dare say anything like that to a Muslim? Yep, Clements deserves a letter; I think I'll find out where to send it.

It's Not the Same-Sex Marriage, Stupid

Rhonda8 Wrote: May 18, 2012 6:26 AM
David 3036, When Americans realize the scope of the "gay marriage" issue and understands that once it's "accepted" and passes for law, it redefines marriage which goes completely against traditional values, they may see the light and speak up. The gay community claims they don't have "rights" but go to ANY lawyer and he/she will explain the rights that exist as laws which they can take advantage of right now. This isn't about gay marriage, it's about an attack on folks who value traditional values. Get it? And son, the majority DO oppose it.