In response to:
I've read some comments of folks who really didn't "get" his speech. He said, "I've got Obama standing here and I would like to ask him....." His speech was actually an imaginary dialogue between himself and Obama. He had some hesitations and so forth, sure, no big deal; the audience was interrupting him a bit. and after all, he is 82 years old....But really, listen to it again and you'll hear him as he tried to demonstrate what a conversation with Obama would be. Eastwood remains polite while a Leftist has no response/defense but name-calling and personal attacks.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 9 hours ago