A look at President Obama’s first term shows his repeated disregard for the Constitution that he has sworn to preserve, protect, and defend. Since taking office, Obama has betrayed contempt for our constitutional system of separation of powers. Our framers established three distinct branches of government so that each would serve as a check on the others, and so that none could trample on individual liberty. Obama has continually circumvented Congress’s constitutional role and he has denigrated the job of the judiciary. These repeated infractions seem to stem from a fundamental disregard for the rule of law and the text of...
If a Republican president did what Obama is doing he (or she) would be tried for treason and hung. How can we let this anti-American get away with what he is doing? What happened to our American heroes? Isn't there anyone out there who will stand up for the American people? What happened to the American ethic? Are us older people the only ones who remember the freedom we had without the government looking over our shoulder telling what we can and can't do? We lived by what the founders intended when they drafted the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Now, it seems, those documents are passe. This country was founded on Christianity and was guided by God and the ten commandments. Everywhere you look in Washington D.C. there are buildi
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: President shops at Gap same day his party loses bellwether election in swing state Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Sheila Jackson Lee: We’ve lasted some 400 years operating under the Constitution… Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Sebelius: Why, no, we have no idea who’s paid for their ObamaCare plans Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Tesla: Chris Christie’s administration just blocked us from selling our cars in New Jersey Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama to Putin: It’s not too late to rethink this Crimea thing, you know Allahpundit 7 hours ago