A look at President Obama’s first term shows his repeated disregard for the Constitution that he has sworn to preserve, protect, and defend. Since taking office, Obama has betrayed contempt for our constitutional system of separation of powers. Our framers established three distinct branches of government so that each would serve as a check on the others, and so that none could trample on individual liberty. Obama has continually circumvented Congress’s constitutional role and he has denigrated the job of the judiciary. These repeated infractions seem to stem from a fundamental disregard for the rule of law and the text of...
If a Republican president did what Obama is doing he (or she) would be tried for treason and hung. How can we let this anti-American get away with what he is doing? What happened to our American heroes? Isn't there anyone out there who will stand up for the American people? What happened to the American ethic? Are us older people the only ones who remember the freedom we had without the government looking over our shoulder telling what we can and can't do? We lived by what the founders intended when they drafted the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Now, it seems, those documents are passe. This country was founded on Christianity and was guided by God and the ten commandments. Everywhere you look in Washington D.C. there are buildi
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014