I don't know about anyone else but when I was working and contributing my share into social insecurity I thought it was a good deal. I also believed, as millions of others, that the social security fund was separate from the general fund. I am now 76 and collecting social security checks. Without these checks I would be homeless and a burden on society as I have no other income. Can't get a job (who would hire a 76 year old?) as all the jobs are being taken by the young and energetic, Besides, it's an employers market out there thanks to Obummercare. So while I think that social security should be revamped I will still be looking forward to my checks. I'm between a rock and a hard place. Anybody else out there in the same category?
- Gallup: Public support for stricter gun laws drops 11 points in less than two years Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- Watch: Hillary Clinton heckled by angry immigration activists Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- New Dem horror story: GOP-held Senate will slow-walk Obama nominees Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- In failed gotcha moment, Scott Brown showed he knows New Hampshire better than debate host Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Welcome to your politically correct Halloween Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Landrieu: My state is kinda racist and sexist, y’know Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago