Last night, we saw NBC/WSJ's latest national poll, which has held nothing but bad news for Mitt Romney and ludicrous partisan samples for much of the year. This iteration has a D+7 split, including a D+5 among the likely voter subsample. That breakdown is not as terrible as it's been in the past, but it's still probably a few shades too blue. The strange part about this survey is the significant improvement Obama appears to be enjoying on the economy. If you hadn't noticed, there hasn't been very much good...
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 40 mins ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago