"Does President Obama control gas prices? " Not directly. But when he shuts down much needed oil pipelines from Canada you have to wonder if he's actually working in our best interests. Of course, when gas prices shot up in 2006, Bush got most of the blame for being in bed with "big oil". But when gas prices shoot up (and stay there) under the Obama administration, the president suddenly has no conrtrol over them.
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 52 mins ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Question for new “View” co-host Nicolle Wallace: When did you just want to pop Palin? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Bad news from Pelosi: Republicans winning the Senate would be the end of civilization Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NATO begins military exercises in Ukraine Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- New State Department semantic fun: Are we “coordinating” with Iran against ISIS or not? Allahpundit 4 hours ago