"Does President Obama control gas prices? " Not directly. But when he shuts down much needed oil pipelines from Canada you have to wonder if he's actually working in our best interests. Of course, when gas prices shot up in 2006, Bush got most of the blame for being in bed with "big oil". But when gas prices shoot up (and stay there) under the Obama administration, the president suddenly has no conrtrol over them.
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 34 minutes ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 1 hour ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago