In response to:
The jobs added, 4,951,000, are not since 1-2009, but from 10-2009. From my own data downloads, I looked for 139,088,000 (the graph # for 1-2009) & found the month. I got them from http://research.stlouisfed.org, which got them from the BLS. The lowest amount employed was 136,809,000,1-2010. The amount employed 1-2009 was 140,436,000. From the graph, it is unknown which month the figures are from. Usually when only one number for a year, it's the average, unless otherwise noted. Where did those graphs come from? I tried to go to the base part of the URL, but "error." The maker is neither fully aware of using Excel for graph refinement, nor of explanatory notations, including labeling.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 8 hours ago