In response to:
The jobs added, 4,951,000, are not since 1-2009, but from 10-2009. From my own data downloads, I looked for 139,088,000 (the graph # for 1-2009) & found the month. I got them from http://research.stlouisfed.org, which got them from the BLS. The lowest amount employed was 136,809,000,1-2010. The amount employed 1-2009 was 140,436,000. From the graph, it is unknown which month the figures are from. Usually when only one number for a year, it's the average, unless otherwise noted. Where did those graphs come from? I tried to go to the base part of the URL, but "error." The maker is neither fully aware of using Excel for graph refinement, nor of explanatory notations, including labeling.
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 42 mins ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago