In response to:
The jobs added, 4,951,000, are not since 1-2009, but from 10-2009. From my own data downloads, I looked for 139,088,000 (the graph # for 1-2009) & found the month. I got them from http://research.stlouisfed.org, which got them from the BLS. The lowest amount employed was 136,809,000,1-2010. The amount employed 1-2009 was 140,436,000. From the graph, it is unknown which month the figures are from. Usually when only one number for a year, it's the average, unless otherwise noted. Where did those graphs come from? I tried to go to the base part of the URL, but "error." The maker is neither fully aware of using Excel for graph refinement, nor of explanatory notations, including labeling.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago