In response to:
Sounds pretty much like the Nazi propaganda in the 1930's: "It's the Jews fault, It's the Jews fault, It's the Jews fault." The words may be different, but the tactic is always the same, whether demagogued by a Communist or a Fascist. Look for a scapegoat and blame it for all the mob's personal troubles that it brought upon itself.
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago