In response to:
Sounds pretty much like the Nazi propaganda in the 1930's: "It's the Jews fault, It's the Jews fault, It's the Jews fault." The words may be different, but the tactic is always the same, whether demagogued by a Communist or a Fascist. Look for a scapegoat and blame it for all the mob's personal troubles that it brought upon itself.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Texas theater to show “Team America” in place of canceled “Interview” Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Party time at the Green Party. Andrew Cuomo bans fracking in New York Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- It’s official: GOP will have biggest House majority since before the New Deal Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush: I’m going to try to persuade Republican voters to back immigration reform Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Even if it’s Obama saying it, the time has come to try something new with Cuba Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago