Sounds a lot like Nazi Germany in the 1930's, when Hitler became Chancellor and President of the Reich Government. No judge dared overrule any Nazi law, or if he did, he could look forward to a long stay in a concentration camp, where the Nazis did the concentrating while he would do the camping.
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Afghan interpreters who aided US in danger of being left behind Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 13:1–23 Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 7 hours ago