Sounds a lot like Nazi Germany in the 1930's, when Hitler became Chancellor and President of the Reich Government. No judge dared overrule any Nazi law, or if he did, he could look forward to a long stay in a concentration camp, where the Nazis did the concentrating while he would do the camping.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 3 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 4 hours ago