Sounds a lot like Nazi Germany in the 1930's, when Hitler became Chancellor and President of the Reich Government. No judge dared overrule any Nazi law, or if he did, he could look forward to a long stay in a concentration camp, where the Nazis did the concentrating while he would do the camping.
- Castro to Obama: Reparations, Gitmo, and cutoff from dissidents the price for normalized relations Ed Morrissey 21 mins ago
- Loretta Lynch meets Ted Cruz. A grand old time is had by all Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Newsworthy: WaPo builds cute tool for comparing your home’s size to Mitt Romney’s Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Shameless: Harry Reid now demanding amendment votes he blocked for years Guy Benson 11 hours ago
- Is Democratic infighting behind closed doors about to become public? Noah Rothman 12 hours ago