Special Agent Vince Cefalu has worked for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms for more than 25 years. On top of successfully placing dozens of hard criminals behind bars throughout his career, Cefalu has received promotions and consistently positive evaluations. When he started raising his voice about ATF corruption and illegal wiretapping in 2005, things changed. Tuesday evening, Cefalu was asked to meet Special Agent in Charge of the San Francisco Field Division Joseph Riehl at a Denny's Restaurant near Lake Tahoe. When he arrived, he was served termination papers in the parking lot. Classy move. The exchange was...
Are not whistle blowers protected by federal law. Get Holder on this. Ops wasn't he one of the one's the whistle was blown on? Here is a little poem that mentions fast and furious. War on women, War on fuel, War on America, What are we to do? Fast and Furious, And Benghazi too. Several are dead, Because of you. Splitting the country, In more ways than one. You won't be happy, Until you have won. Wasted tax dollars, Right down the drain. And you want more, You are inflicting such pain. On November the sixth, I will cast my vote. And I hope and pray, This is far as it goes. I am a proud veteran, Who went to Viet Nam. And I will not bury, My head in the sand. To "The Messiah" Obama, You must go. For the good of the country, God please
- The obligatory “celebrity nudes hacked” post Allahpundit 41 mins ago
- Question for the State Department after Sotloff’s murder: Are we at war with ISIS yet? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Kerry: Let’s put together a coalition of the willing to defeat ISIS Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Stephen Hayes Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Latest ISIS beheading of an American exposes moral bankruptcy of our betters Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago