The congressional investigation into "Fast and Furious" has been going on for more than a year, but it was stonewalled by Attorney General Eric Holder, who instead opened an internal investigation by the Department of Justice's inspector general. Tens of...
In response to:
The operation , Fast and Furious , was a complete success , at least from Holder's and Obama's perspective . Thousands of weapons have disappeared . We assume all of them landed in Mexico , in the hands of the drug cartels . But how many were diverted into the hands of Holders pals and Obama's private army of thugs and revolutionaries , The New Black Panthers ? What a wonderful way to arm you own domestic disturbance and enforcers for your personal power grab . Yes it sounds like a Hollywood plot line but if you examine the entire Obama reign in the White House , it reads like a Hollywood plot line . Lets look at all the possibilities and ' Be Prepared !'
Sometimes, as the saying goes, the truth really is stranger than fiction. There may have been some wild plotlines on "Walker, Texas Ranger," but there was nothing that compares to the scandal surrounding "Fast and Furious" -- the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives operation that resulted in the loss of a distinguished Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry.
- ICE has the chance to catch Jose Antonio Vargas RIGHT NOW Jazz Shaw 23 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago