You make your money selling your underage sisters to human-trafficking p!mps, vvfevgf.
Sir, are you operating under the delusion that BO desires to boost the economy? No, BO is a dedicated socialist who knows that capitalism will not fail of its own accord. He knows that, for socialism to have a chance to take hold, capitalism must be undermined by destructive government policies and then be blamed for its own demise. Millions will believe it. Because, they want to believe it.

Embarrassing Economists

rh32 Wrote: Oct 22, 2014 11:42 AM
The increase in the minimum wage is only step one of the grand plan. Krugman knows very well that demand for the labor will fall. What he and the socialist-liberals are not saying out loud is what step two is. Step two is where the government starts forbidding businesses to lay off workers. Read Atlas Shrugged. It's all there.
What better way to get the US to ramp up efforts to create an ebola vaccine than to contrive to bring some infected people over to the US and then turn the media loose on it? Am I crazy, or is this what has happened?

Max Allen: Chief Divisiveness Officer

rh32 Wrote: Oct 20, 2014 1:42 PM
And, do you think that Linda Pearce for one instant considered that she might have been wrong in her assessment of Dr. Adams and the way she has expressed it?

Max Allen: Chief Divisiveness Officer

rh32 Wrote: Oct 20, 2014 1:36 PM
I hear only crickets chirping.

Ten at Fifty (Part II)

rh32 Wrote: Oct 16, 2014 10:43 AM
Fifty is a dim memory for me, but I am still going to compile my list. It's a great idea. Mike has disproved one of my assertions about wisdom, i.e., that the final stage of wisdom is being at peace with the fact that no one gives a damn about your wisdom. Thanks to Mike, I see that my assertion is incorrect in some cases.

Ten at Fifty

rh32 Wrote: Oct 09, 2014 3:40 PM
He's kidding. I hope.

Ten at Fifty

rh32 Wrote: Oct 09, 2014 3:38 PM
Yes, he did. And, he has a firearm collection and appreciates fine cigars. Such a man must be listened to. I am grateful that I was able to discover him and be able to read his articles these many years. Thank you Mike for passing it along.

Ten at Fifty

rh32 Wrote: Oct 09, 2014 3:34 PM
Musicman, I recommend and challenge you read Thomas Sowell's A Conflict of Visions. It is harder than most tech manuals you might ever pick up, but the reward is immense.