I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
I certainly know that if any of the women in my family were considering an abortion they would certainly take advice from a white, 50 plus, male who sits all day blogiing on his computer.
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 13 minutes ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Gallup’s clickbait: Obama’s still pretty popular among … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Why aren’t Boehner and the House suing Obama over immigration? Allahpundit 2 hours ago