Why Are You Opposed To Ending Violence?

RGR27 Wrote: Jan 13, 2013 12:31 PM
I'll bet you fall asleep at night picturing male Demos having gay sex with other men. I'll bet your computer is just loaded with reminders. Are the gay sex sites just too obvious for you?

Why Are You Opposed To Ending Violence?

RGR27 Wrote: Jan 13, 2013 12:26 PM
Why don't you find your rubber overshoes and raincoat and expose yourself to real humans in the real world? Maybe you'll get lucky and get a chance to make your usual homosexually-referenced comments. For you, I'm sure it's better than the real thing. Don't get arrested.

Why Are You Opposed To Ending Violence?

RGR27 Wrote: Jan 13, 2013 12:21 PM
However, the people who monitor Town Hall seem to like it, and the conservative posters like it - in fact the more perverted the comment, the more you all defend it, so why should I care?

Why Are You Opposed To Ending Violence?

RGR27 Wrote: Jan 13, 2013 12:19 PM
However, Sage Advice is not the only sicko who uses THG for sexual gratification. He's just clumsier.

Why Are You Opposed To Ending Violence?

RGR27 Wrote: Jan 13, 2013 12:18 PM
It seems you all think I am talking about the article. I am talking about Sage Advice. When he throws out his agressive sexual rhetoric, he is enacting the equivalent of people who expose themselves in public. He interprets the slight shock he imagines to a sexual reponse. Sexually conflicted people do this because they can't handle adult sex. This is not rocket science.

Why Are You Opposed To Ending Violence?

RGR27 Wrote: Jan 13, 2013 12:13 PM
Sage Advice does not have the wit to be sarcastic. He is a deeply sexually conflicted person who cannot experience sexual excitement in the real, human world. If you think his comment is an example of sarcasm, you have a few issues of your own.
Now, I really have to go unless I want to sleep in the den tonight.
I think that your post says a lot. I agree also about family structure. I think it is what you say about your community, and not the presence of guns that affects your crime rate.
Maybe I'll catch up with you tomorrow.
I would stay if it didn't mean marriage trouble.