No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
haha Allison really sets your collective pants on fire, doesn't she? Love it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 11 hours ago