No promises, but this may well be my last post devoted to polling before the ultimate poll is taken and tabulated tomorrow. These surveys are the crack cocaine of politics, and we're all going to need to detox on Wednesday. And with that, voila: Gallup's final pre-election poll has fallen in line with virtually every other national poll, showing Romney ahead by a mere point, 49/48. The bad news for Republicans is that this lead is diminished from the GOP ticket's five point edge prior to Gallup suspending its polling due to the storm. The good news is that...
In response to:
haha Allison really sets your collective pants on fire, doesn't she? Love it.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago