During this week’s GOP address, Florida Senator Marco Rubio essentially condensed what he said during his timely and moving remarks after receiving the Jack Kemp Foundation’s Leadership Award last Tuesday night. In short, he explained -- in less than five minutes -- that the greatest challenge we face as a nation is that too many Americans are unable to rise out of poverty (or the circumstances of their birth) into the middle class. The reason, he says, is twofold: “ because our economy is not creating enough [middle class] jobs and  because too many of our people don’t...
In response to:
Jerry 555, as usual, retorts with a solid, intelligent, fact based response.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 12 hours ago