Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
That's just what I meant. I want to thank all of you for making my case. I'm sure you are talking about the same president who is going to name himself king, leads a secret gay life, was born in Kenya, sells drugs and has people murdered.
- Crumble: Wendy Davis trails by 16, down two among women, leads by just two with Latinos Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Circular firing squad: Democrats ready to dump on Obama if they lose the Senate Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- US training Syrian opposition for defense only against ISIS Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Who’s up for another lecture from Shep Smith about how to properly react to a crisis? Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago