In response to:
I agree with you. In fact, I think this is as much about our indifference to mental health issues as it is about guns. Also, I am curious to know why Americans seem to feel they need to have six times more guns than any country on earth? That says more about the problem, it would seem. Last week, in a gas station, a ,man shot fifteen year old unarmed teenages for playing his music too loud. Are we even responsible enough to have guns?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 minutes ago
- NYT: Sink loss “devastating” for Democrats, was driven by ObamaCare Mary Katharine Ham 39 minutes ago
- Zuckerberg: U.S. government is a threat to the Internet Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Kerry: I’m approaching the Keystone XL pipeline with a totally blank slate Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- The government doesn’t know how many empty buildings it owns — just that they’re costing us billions Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- WSJ/NBC poll: Americans now think sugar is a bigger health threat than marijuana Allahpundit 3 hours ago