In response to:
I agree with you. In fact, I think this is as much about our indifference to mental health issues as it is about guns. Also, I am curious to know why Americans seem to feel they need to have six times more guns than any country on earth? That says more about the problem, it would seem. Last week, in a gas station, a ,man shot fifteen year old unarmed teenages for playing his music too loud. Are we even responsible enough to have guns?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 5 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 6 hours ago