1 - 7
Don't forget about all the voter FRAUD , and Lord knows there was a lot of that, look at the one black woman who said "Yeah, I voted for O twice, so what" , well after she was investigated, she was found to have voted *, YES ,8 times for this person.....How very UNAMERICAN, and sad that this Great Nation has come to this....God Bless America

Former Hillary Aide Endorses Romney

rgilbert Wrote: Nov 04, 2012 3:29 PM
The Navy Seals Had All To Do With The Taking Out Of OBL.....However, not a soul in the WH has the right to take credit for any of it....And Then use it as a campaign boost...Joe the VP running around saying GM's alive and Osama is dead..That is a disgrace to our awesome Seals Team.....

Former Hillary Aide Endorses Romney

rgilbert Wrote: Nov 04, 2012 3:23 PM
Please also look up "Who Freed the Slaves"..Yep, the Republicans...."Who gave the Freed Slaves 40 acres and a mule to work that land...Yet the Republicans....Who came and took away the land and the mule and gave it back to the ex-slave owners.....Yep, The DEMOCRATS...."Who organized the KKK, Yep, the DEMOCRATS.....to ensure the ex-slaves voted, lets say, well you know....This my friend can be researched in any library on any computer etc...Please do alot more research before you keep saying things that make you look silly....This is only the tip of the iceburg with the history of the Democrats.....Oh by the way, I am not a Republican either.....I am a God Fearing Country Loving American....

Former Hillary Aide Endorses Romney

rgilbert Wrote: Nov 04, 2012 3:11 PM
Doesn't anyone on this site do their research? Are you people serious in all this untrue information you're spreading? Please find something else to do, most of you people are part of the problem here, not the solution.

Former Hillary Aide Endorses Romney

rgilbert Wrote: Nov 04, 2012 3:03 PM
I agree, John Boehner did sacrifice his soul long ago, he caved into the Dems. by helping them in the destruction of this Great Nation...God Bless America and God Bless Our Wonderful Military (past and present).

Former Hillary Aide Endorses Romney

rgilbert Wrote: Nov 04, 2012 2:57 PM
Thank you Arby I thought I had logged into the Twilight Zone....God Bless America..GO ROMNEY/RYAN

Former Hillary Aide Endorses Romney