With the U.S.' deadline for filing income tax returns for 2012 come and gone, we thought it might be interesting to find out which Americans aren't really paying a fair share of all the income they earn in the form of income taxes.
The answer may be found in our chart below, which we previously featured here:
Although built using data from 2009, newer data does not significantly alter this picture....
Here's what we wrote back on 26 April 2011:
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago