With the U.S.' deadline for filing income tax returns for 2012 come and gone, we thought it might be interesting to find out which Americans aren't really paying a fair share of all the income they earn in the form of income taxes.
The answer may be found in our chart below, which we previously featured here:
Although built using data from 2009, newer data does not significantly alter this picture....
Here's what we wrote back on 26 April 2011:
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014