There aren’t any housing specific reports this week, but stick around a couple weeks to hear how housing continues on the road to recovery. How exactly is the question?
Bloomberg Macro indicators have fallen to seven month lows as the S&P 500 sets record highs. That hasn’t happened since 2007. Macro declines, market goes up. Must be a coincidence it mirrors 2007 trend lines.
How is housing tied to the stock market? It’s not, the stock market is a casino playing with markers printed by Bernanke. The record highs aren’t indicative of an economy staggering below 3%...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: Losing Andrea Mitchell Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama lawsuit will focus on Obamacare enforcement Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel’s killing his political future by contesting the Mississippi runoff results Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Watch Jake Tapper embarrass pro-Hamas attorney Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Joe Scarborough: Glenn Beck is following Jesus’s playbook in providing humanitarian aid to young illegals Allahpundit 12 hours ago