There aren’t any housing specific reports this week, but stick around a couple weeks to hear how housing continues on the road to recovery. How exactly is the question?
Bloomberg Macro indicators have fallen to seven month lows as the S&P 500 sets record highs. That hasn’t happened since 2007. Macro declines, market goes up. Must be a coincidence it mirrors 2007 trend lines.
How is housing tied to the stock market? It’s not, the stock market is a casino playing with markers printed by Bernanke. The record highs aren’t indicative of an economy staggering below 3%...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014