There aren’t any housing specific reports this week, but stick around a couple weeks to hear how housing continues on the road to recovery. How exactly is the question?
Bloomberg Macro indicators have fallen to seven month lows as the S&P 500 sets record highs. That hasn’t happened since 2007. Macro declines, market goes up. Must be a coincidence it mirrors 2007 trend lines.
How is housing tied to the stock market? It’s not, the stock market is a casino playing with markers printed by Bernanke. The record highs aren’t indicative of an economy staggering below 3%...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Happy (The Remy Tax Day Edition) Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Should Mike Anderson III go free? Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Krauthammer: Can we all remember that we have added $7 trillion to the debt in 5 years, please? Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- State legislators: Hey, you know what we really need right now? More federal land! Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- CBO: ObamaCare premiums and healthcare spending will rise by less than expected, because… Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago