Maybe if Menendez were a contestant on "The Bachelor," he'd finally command more widespread female attention. For their part, the Democratic women on Capitol Hill seem as uninterested in the alleged exploitation of...
What? A Washington polititian helping his donors? Nooooo! A man in position of power using the services of prostitutes? Unheard of! If these charges are proven, Sen. Menendez should resign. But, to pretend that Republican lawmakers do not engage in same activities (well, maybe GOP lawmakers prefer MALE prostitutes) is the epitome of hypocrisy.
Put on your shocked faces: Since my bipartisan call last week for Democratic women to join the Ladies Against Senator Sleaze-Bob movement, not a single Democratic woman in Washington has signed up. Here's the thing. The brewing scandal involving N.J. Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez, the new chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, is not just a "sex scandal." It's a crony corruption scandal of sordid, soap operatic proportions.
- Video: This is the man a malaise-stricken America needs right now Allahpundit 13 mins ago
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 53 mins ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago