In Tuesday's debate, President Obama said that the day after the Benghazi attack -- in which the U.S. ambassador...
Have you seen pictures of the four men and their names that were Killed during the Benghazi Islamic Terrorist Attack on our Embassy? Have you seen a picture of the so called 'Safe Room' provided for them? We owe these men to at least know their names and what they looked like and perhaps a moment of reflection and prayer. http://thpatriots.blogspot.com/2012/10/pictorial-essay-of-islamic-terrorist.html
President Obama gave a vigorous defense during this week's presidential debate of his handling of the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya -- but his answer could come back to haunt him. The natural instinct of most Americans is to rally round the president when they feel the country is under attack. But if they believe that the president has tried to mislead them, that support will dissipate quickly. Monday night's presidential debate could be that turning point.
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Everything has changed after the execution of James Foley by ISIS Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- There will be nothing from the president tonight on the beheading of an American journalist Update: Statement tomorrow Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Spot the problems with these headlines: NYT edition Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago