In Tuesday's debate, President Obama said that the day after the Benghazi attack -- in which the U.S. ambassador...
Have you seen pictures of the four men and their names that were Killed during the Benghazi Islamic Terrorist Attack on our Embassy? Have you seen a picture of the so called 'Safe Room' provided for them? We owe these men to at least know their names and what they looked like and perhaps a moment of reflection and prayer. http://thpatriots.blogspot.com/2012/10/pictorial-essay-of-islamic-terrorist.html
President Obama gave a vigorous defense during this week's presidential debate of his handling of the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya -- but his answer could come back to haunt him. The natural instinct of most Americans is to rally round the president when they feel the country is under attack. But if they believe that the president has tried to mislead them, that support will dissipate quickly. Monday night's presidential debate could be that turning point.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: “The Newsroom” final season invites you to relive hackneyed debates of 2013 Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Video: First case of Ebola found in the US Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Romney on 2016: “We’ve got a lot of people looking at the race. We’ll see what happens.” Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- NFL apologizes for penalizing player who prayed in end zone Jeff Dunetz 11 hours ago
- Should the next AG be … Republican? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago