In Tuesday's debate, President Obama said that the day after the Benghazi attack -- in which the U.S. ambassador...
Have you seen pictures of the four men and their names that were Killed during the Benghazi Islamic Terrorist Attack on our Embassy? Have you seen a picture of the so called 'Safe Room' provided for them? We owe these men to at least know their names and what they looked like and perhaps a moment of reflection and prayer. http://thpatriots.blogspot.com/2012/10/pictorial-essay-of-islamic-terrorist.html
President Obama gave a vigorous defense during this week's presidential debate of his handling of the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya -- but his answer could come back to haunt him. The natural instinct of most Americans is to rally round the president when they feel the country is under attack. But if they believe that the president has tried to mislead them, that support will dissipate quickly. Monday night's presidential debate could be that turning point.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago