You already know all the supposed reasons conservatives should feel downtrodden heading into Tuesday: The Obama campaign's balleyhooed turnout machine, heavily Democratic state polls in places like Ohio, Nate Silver's electoral model, and the overwhelming conventional wisdom in the media all suggest the president will limp over the finish line on Tuesday and secure four more years. I've already written about why I think the race will ultimately hinge on turnout and enthusiasm, both of which could break either way in three days. But while liberals attempt to sow seeds of despair -- perhaps in an act of Freudian...
Michelle's Last Four Years - Lest We Forget Having financial problems? At least Michelle Obama was able to spend between $10 and $12 million dollars of YOUR money on vacations, so everyone hasn't had a hard time. "Everybody's going to have to give a little bit. ... If you're a family trying to cut back, you might skip going out to dinner, you might put off a vacation." President Barack Obama http://thpatriots.blogspot.com/2012/10/michelles-last-four-years-lest-we-forget.html
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 2 hour ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 4 hours ago