During a hearing today on Capitol Hill held by the House Oversight Committee, many questions about what happened in Benghazi, Libya on September 11 still remain unanswered. The hearing started just hours after the State Department denied linking the attack to a YouTube video insulting to Islam. Prior to today, the State Department repeatedly blamed the attack on the video with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and U.N Ambassador Susan Rice blaming the video in public statements. The State Department and the White House have said there was no “actionable intelligence” prior to the attack that left U.S. Ambassador Christopher...
'Sybil' sometimes posts as a young woman or a retired investment banker and/or about 11 other personalities. He lives about 60 miles from Boston and is a former Peace Corps worker in Africa. He may have taken this Month off to post comments until the election and will not stop or read any responses - all we can do is ignore him.
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 11 minutes ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 17:1-9 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago