In response to:

O’Reilly Is O’Really in Left Field on the Guns and Ammo Issue

RG_THP Wrote: Jul 29, 2012 12:37 PM
BREAKING NEWS - this just in. The White House has just released the results of their survey that shows that only 99% of Barack Obama supporters suffer from mental illness. Barack Obama said that tiny minority is what gives the other 1% a bad name.

“This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient and the world will follow our lead into the future.” —Adolf Hitler, 1935

When I shout at the TV it’s usually because of one of these three reasons:

1. Noticing that Bob Beckel has just dyed his hair a shade of ginger that Carrot Top would eschew. What shade is that, man? Clairol’s “Rusted Barn Pipe” especially blended for the sassy progressive?

2. Seeing Roseanne Barr on the tube braying her insanity, on...