http://www.cato.org/events/biotechnology-feeding-world-brave-new-world-agriculture Here is a link to a recent Cato Institute presentation on this subject. I think the challenge to anti-GMO proponents should be to evaluate and provide reproducible peer-reviewed evidence of the dangers and a realistic assessment of the relative benefits, rather than continue to repeat easily debunked generalizations about the dangers of this fantastic technology.
- Boehner reassures GOP donors: I’m “hellbent” on passing immigration reform this year Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago