http://www.cato.org/events/biotechnology-feeding-world-brave-new-world-agriculture Here is a link to a recent Cato Institute presentation on this subject. I think the challenge to anti-GMO proponents should be to evaluate and provide reproducible peer-reviewed evidence of the dangers and a realistic assessment of the relative benefits, rather than continue to repeat easily debunked generalizations about the dangers of this fantastic technology.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014