Let us begin with the word "spend." Is the government "spending" money on people whenever it does not tax them as much as it can? Such convoluted reasoning would never pass muster if the mainstream media were not...
Jobs are Central to Everything President Barack Obama waited a year before ever focusing on ANYTHING that had to do with Job Creation. Any thinking person has realized that 'Jobs' are NOT very high on President Barack Obama's agenda. Individuals and families are in dire straits when there is NO income from family jobs. President Barack Obama seems to think that 'Jobs' has little if anything to do with his agenda of Marxist/Socialism for America. President Barack Obama seems to think that 'Wealth Redistribution' is much more important than jobs for individuals and families.
Anyone who wants to study the tricks of propaganda rhetoric has a rich source of examples in the statements of President Barack Obama. On Monday, July 9th, for example, he said that Republicans "believe that prosperity comes from the top down, so that if we spend trillions more on tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans, that that will somehow unleash jobs and economic growth."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago