DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and Team Obama in general, have been trying to portray Mitt Romney as non-transparent or open about his personal banking for a week now, but Romney is hitting back. Unlike Romney's bank account, Operation Fast and Furious, run out of the Obama Justice Department, resulted in hundreds of people being killed, including Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry. As we reported here on Townhall, President Obama asserted executive privilege in the 11th hour to protect his Attorney General Eric Holder from turning over Congressionally subpoenaed Fast and Furious documents and now, Romney is calling Obama...
In response to:
These are the facts, when Barack Obama took office in January 2009 - unemployment was 6.0%. Barack Obama was given more money to 'Create Jobs' than ANYONE in the History of Mankind. Barack Obama has had over 1269 Days (as of 7/12/12) to work on creating jobs and instead has played 101 rounds of Golf, taken 61 Days of Vacation and held more re-election Campaign Fundraisers than the last 5 Presidents combined and said 'THREE TIMES' that he would soon focus on Job Creation. Unemployment was 8.2 percent in June 2012. Barack Obama Where are the JOBS?
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Luis Gutierrez: I have a duty to protect America, which is why I can’t support a border security bill Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Iowa’s Joni Ernst isn’t out yet: New poll shows her with a majority support Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Gates: No “hope of success” against ISIS without boots on the ground Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Audio: Joe Biden being Joe Biden, Jewish outreach edition; Update: “Poor choice of words” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago